Residential Boiler Repairs
You can rely on Bert’s Waterworks because we know all about boilers. When you know, or believe, that your system in Lehi, UT is due for a repair, then it’s time to call our expert technicians. All of our boiler repair specialists are licensed, bonded, and qualified to provide you the highest-quality boiler repair services in Utah county.
During the colder months, your boiler is operating a lot more, and that’s why it’s important to schedule routine maintenance visits. When one of our boiler repair specialists are on the job, they can examine your water boiler, find any kind of issue and fix it before things get worse. It’s best to do this before the winter sets in.
These are the typical boiler problems to watch out for:
- The pilot light isn’t on anymore
- Your hear strange noises such as banging, rumbling, gurgling or even whistling coming from the unit itself or emitting from the pipes
- You don’t have hot water anymore
- The radiator isn’t heating
- The boiler is shutting off a lot
- You have an inaccurate thermostat
- There has been a reduction in water pressure
- You have a frozen condensation pipe
- You have leaking pipes